Wednesday, February 28, 2018

DANGER ZONE Foods

I'm finding that there are certain foods that are fine for the way of eating I'm doing...but they are just too easy for me to overeat with.  These are foods I need to avoid because I can't seem to stop with one serving, and they are either really high in calories or really high in fat.

The cheese chips.

 Oh my heaven, I can eat these forever...they are so good, but they absolutely do not  fill me up...yeah, I've tried.  So I'm not going to bring these into the house any more.  They are super high in fat, and go down way too easily.  Sonoma Creamery also makes cheddar crisps as well as the cheese and bacon crisps that Costco carries.  DANGER DANGER WILL ROBINSON!

DATES  
I easily ate over 1200 calories of dates (from the Date Lady - they are AMAZING!).  I can't seem to just pull 5 dates (1 serving) out of the bag and be satisfied with that.  Nope.  I eat the whole bag.  Then pull out another bag and eat that too.  I can't even imagine how much sugar that was.  Did it fill me up?  Not even close.  Not going to order those anymore either.  Just not safe to have around. 

These are the two most recent danger zone foods.  I don't know if I will ever be able to have them...and stop at just one serving.  So it's better to just skip them altogether.







No comments:

Post a Comment