Friday, May 18, 2018

Sleeve Minus 20 Days

It's really real now.  We had our last nutritionist appointment yesterday, and our surgery was scheduled for June 7th. 

That is just 20 days away!

I'm nervous and excited and thinking that the next 20 days are going to be both the longest days ever as well as flying past quicker than I could possibly imagine.

We have our pre-surgery class, that will be all about our post-surgery experiences and diet, on May 25.  Then our pre-op appointment on June 5.  Then on June 7th, it's going to happen.

Here is Nancy and I on Dec 30th, and then just yesterday.   Of course I had my face all pulled in, but I SWEAR that my double chin is much smaller now.  I'm just over 30 lbs down from where I was on Jan 1, and after the 2 week pre-op diet (starts on May 24th) I will probably be down at least another 15 lbs or so. 

Oh my GOSH, this is really going to happen!!!

I'm taking an entire month off, from June 7th through July 8.  Not only will that give me time to heal up and get used to eating in the new way, but I'll probably be quite a bit smaller when I go back to work than when I took off a month prior for medical leave. It will be interesting to see peoples' reactions.

I really need to get my clothes sorted BEFORE surgery.  I'm going to sort them by size, so I will know exactly what I have in each size.  I shouldn't have to buy new clothes for quite awhile, but it is going to be SO amazing when I HAVE to buy new clothes because everything I own is too large! 

That is the day I am so freaking excited to reach!


No comments:

Post a Comment