Tuesday, November 18, 2014

My Poor Mouth!


This is what I was looking at most of the morning.   I'm sure glad my dentist has a sense of humor.  LOL!   I was getting an upper molar on EACH side getting prepared for a crown.  I took some anti-anxiety meds to help me cope, plus I got plenty of nitrous and novocaine, but the afterwards is almost as bad as a hangover.

My head hurts, from my upper jaws all the way up to the top of my head. Even my face and eyeballs hurt.   I can NOT eat, at all, unless it's mush, and all I want to do is go home and crawl into bed.

Today is Ken's birthday, so I suggested he stop by his favorite pizza joint and pick up his all time favorite pizza...I'm certainly not going to be tempted by it.   All I've had so far today is maybe 1/2 of a protein drink and 3 eggs smooshed up like egg salad.  Ken said he's going to make me some soup...what a sweetheart he is.   I wonder if I'm going to be able to eat my normal paleo-type diet at all with these temporary crowns.  I don't get my permanent ones until December 3rd.   Over 2 weeks.  Ugh.

I wonder what Lemon Caper Chicken taste like after it's been in the blender?

No comments:

Post a Comment