Monday, November 3, 2014

Stereotypical Monday

I woke up this morning in a vile mood. Snapped at my husband for making crappy scrambled eggs. Seriously - what a bitch I am! But in my defense (as if there were any) I HAVE shown him how to make them, more than once. He doesn't care enough to pay attention, that's what I told him. LOL Didn't even bother to blow out my hair or put on any make-up before going to work. I just felt ICK all day long. Between getting the processed stuff out of my system, going low carb, and the medications, it's a bit challenging, digestively, physically and mentally. I feel like I'm in a mental fog. It's only been a week though...I am sure it's going to take much longer than that to get accustomed to all this.
It's now nearly 7 pm, and I'm at barely 1000 calories, but I am not hungry. My husband made a new recipe from Dr. Z, Chicken with Asparagus & Roasted Red Peppers - it was DELICIOUS and will make a great lunch tomorrow. Hopefully my blogging will get better when I can put two thoughts together. UGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment