Wednesday, January 11, 2012

DAY 11 - Keeping on

My workout this morning was less than inspired...I barely broke a sweat. But it was because my leg (the one I injured) was not feeling great. I did a different move in pilates yesterday that caused it to "wake up". Had a good trigger point treatment on it after work though, so hopefully it will be fine tomorrow. I did still get 60 minutes in...20 elliptical, 20 stationary bike and 20 treadmill. We'll see how it goes in the morning, but I hope it will be fine.

Eating is going well...husband is off work so he is making whatever I want for dinner each day...WW-friendly, of course! And I usually have leftovers for lunch the next day.

OK, time to go to bed...alarm is going off in 8 hours, and I always have to read for at least an hour!

1 comment:

  1. So what if you broke a sweat. You moved and that is what is important. You can break a sweat a different day. You can even drip it Biggest Loser style if you want.

    ReplyDelete