Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 9 - Another 50+ Point Day


I'm not sure if I have mentioned this yet, but I'm following the Weight Watchers Point Plus plan. I love it, and it works. Plus it's something I can follow the rest of my life without ever feeling deprived.

Anyway, yesterday I ate 55 points, today I ate 54. I'm eating more than I should, which right now is 37 a day, but it should be fine if I keep myself in check the rest of the week. Before I quit in October, (WHY did I quit?? WHY? WHY?) I would have what I called a "YumDay" on my weigh-in day which is Sunday. I would indulge in at least 1/2 my weeklies, and Monday could be a little higher too...and then the rest of the week I would stay as close as possible to my daily allowance. I expect I will be doing my program the same way this time.

I'm really racking up the activity points...I'm in a challenge to get 400 minutes of activity per week, and it's kicking my butt! I don't know that I will be able to keep this up long-term, but it's a great way to start off the year! I can't believe I'm almost a third of the way through the month already!

No comments:

Post a Comment