Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 5 - Not Fun Yet, but Do-Able!

I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday. This getting up at 4:50 isn't fun yet (will it ever be??) but I think it's getting easier. But I've gotten more and more tired as the week goes by. I went to bed a little later than I would've liked last night, but still dragged my carcass out of bed when the alarm went off. Tomorrow will do again, then on Saturday I.WILL.SLEEP.IN and do an afternoon workout.

I've got some melatonin. I hope it works for me! I'm getting so tired of having to take Ambian to get to sleep, then too often waking up after an hour - wide awake. I wish I could get off the Ambian all together...so crossing fingers that the Melatonin will work! I read it can make your dreams more vivid too....YAY! I love dreaming...I don't have nightmares often, most of my dreams are extremely enjoyable!

I'm REALLY looking forward to weigh in on Sunday...I think I've had an excellent week so far. I'm going to hoard as many points as I can tomorrow because I'm going to the wine bar with a girlfriend after work, then to her house! I haven't seen her in months, so I'm really looking forward to spending some time catching up with her.

Sweet dreams....I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment