Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 6 - Might be a Fermented Night!

Got up this morning at 4:50 - at the gym by 5:10! I did some upper body weight training (including the Gravitron - doesn't just the name of that intimidate the heck outta ya?) and 20 minutes each on Elliptical and Treadmill.

I've been really stingy with my points today because I'm meeting a friend at the wine bar after work! I'm sure we'll have a couple few flights each. But I've got 30 points left! 30!!! That's more than a whole bottle of wine. heheh. After the wine bar we're heading to her house where we just might imbibe a little more.

I'm excited because I haven't seen Lisa in a long time...we live in the same town and work blocks from each other, but we're both so busy that we just haven't managed to get together. Lots of laughs are in store for sure!

I won't be out late though...I have a huge box of goodies (a couple of Wii exercise games and clothes!) that a WW buddy shipped to me. How sweet is that??? I can't wait to go through it and try things on. She put scrubs that she's too small for in it too...as comfy as pajamas and I *can* wear them to the store! Yeah!

AND! AND! My Ugg slippers are there too! OMG, I can not WAIT to try them on!

No comments:

Post a Comment