Sunday, January 1, 2012

DAY 1: New Year - New Beginning - New Commitment


I've a new blog and I intend to blog each and every day. Even if I have nothing to say but "ugh". I had a lot of "ughs" in 2011, but it's over now. So what if I lost and gained 25 lbs in 2011? Twice.

It's out with the old and in with the new! I have a clean slate, a new start and I am NOT looking back. I intend for 2012 to be a much more productive year personally, physically and emotionally.

I am going to once again lose 25 lbs - TWICE - in this next year. But this time I'm not going to gain any of them back. I will end 2012 at least 50 lbs lighter than when I started it.

I went to my WW meeting today - I was surprised how few people there were there. I am a pound HEAVIER than when I joined in July. So I gained 26 lbs back since late October. I gave my 25 lb charm back each time I gained the lbs back, so I am going to be earning my 25 lb charm back for the THIRD TIME!

I've reset my weight settings and am starting once again at the beginning. I've taken a series of "before" pictures. Spandex, bikini top and everything. I've even posted them on this blog...and believing that I will never ever have a picture of me that looks like that again.

Here's to 365 days of Corpulent Compulsions - and here's hoping that my next set of pictures show a LOT of improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment