Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 12 - An Edict on the Job and a Pain in the Leg

The "powers that be" have decided that everyone in my section has to work 8-5. No more flexible hours. I have worked 7:30-4:00 forEVER, and I don't have any customer contact, but I'm included in this edict. I think it's stupid, but I guess I should be thankful that I have a job at all.

Oh well, I guess I can get up a little later, or stay at the gym a little later, or whatever. It will be nice in the morning, but it will NOT be nice come about 5:00. And an hour for lunch? WHAT will I do with an hour? 99% of the time I eat at my desk. Maybe I will need to find an exercise class to go to a couple times a week. Maybe Kettlebells! There's a 12:00 class for that 3 days a week. I need to get more training events scheduled so I don't have to be in the office at ALL! LOL

This morning was again uninspired at the gym, though I think I broke a little sweat. My leg is really being a pain...had more trigger-point physical therapy on it today. I only need to get one more day in, and then Saturday will be my rest day. This is getting so tedious...I will never, EVER again take a pain-free leg for granted.

Oh well, it could be worse. At least I can walk AND I can go to the gym, even if I'm not working as hard as I think I should be. Hopefully as the weight comes off it will get better and better. I'm putting my poor old body under so much stress with all this blubber...my poor legs! My poor feet! My poor back!

No comments:

Post a Comment