Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 4: Keeping the Focus


Boring update today...I ate on plan (YAY!), I exercised (YAY!), I drank plenty of water (glug), and I'm about to go to bed with over 12k steps on the pedometer today.

I got up at 5 a.m. and went to the gym again before work...I took my Kindle with me, but it's not that much fun to read on the treadmill or elliptical. I only put in one contact so I can see the display on my MP3, I have to have one to drive, but can read better without them. Made it a little difficult to read the kindle. Then I walked out of the gym without it! Geeeesh. Guess I'll just stick to the MP3 player while I work out.

I also went to a meeting tonight with Laura, the Arbonne Regional Manager that is my upline. Her house is AMAZING. Probably 3 times the size of mine, easily. Her husband is an airline pilot, and she is very successful with her business, so I'm not surprised. Very, very nice woman, very much in love with Arbonne products. I'm excited about it too...I am so looking forward to getting my first order and using it. I want to have a couple of launch parties too so I can introduce my friends to it.

Hopefully will have more to say tomorrow - gotta hit the hay now as the alarm will be going off at 4:50!

No comments:

Post a Comment