Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 2 - Starting out Strong


Day two already! Today started out strong - I got up and was at the gym by 5:30 a.m. even though I don't have to work today! I did 20 minutes on the treadmill, then 30 minutes on the elliptical, then another 10 minutes on the treadmill, then did some assisted pull-ups and triceps dips and stretching. It felt good.

I went early because I figure the gym will be packed later on...today is a state holiday and since I live in the state capital, I'm sure lots of people were sleeping in.

Yesterday wasn't as successful as I wish it had been. I didn't exercise, and I started eating out of control in the evening. I wasn't hungry, by NO means, so I don't know what I was trying to feed. Regardless, I tracked MOST of it...and am putting it behind me. I will do better today.

No comments:

Post a Comment