Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 15 - Snow , -3.7 lb, and Filet Mignon

I woke up this morning to about 2 inches of snow, and it still coming down hard. I was going back and forth on whether I wanted to brave the roads to make it to my WW meeting,and even called to make sure it wasn't canceled because of the weather. It was not, so I went. The roads weren't too bad, and hardly anyone was out that time of morning, so it was fine. I was the first one there, and we had probably half of the attendance we usually have.

And I'm so glad I went too, because I was down another 3.7 pounds! That's a total of 12.3 pounds in my first two weeks back on plan! WOOT! WOOT!

So today was Yumday...that's what I call Sundays because I use up a good chunk of my weekly points on Sunday - I seem to do better on the scale if I do that, then stick close to my daily allowance for the rest of the week.

Anyway, as part of my Yumday, I had a big baked potato with butter and sour cream and filet mignon. I overcooked the filet. It just wasn't point-worthy, so I gave half of it to Sophie. I cut it up in little pieces so she'd have to eat it slower...and hopefully savor it, but it was down the hatch so quick I doubt she even tasted it! LOL

I did Leslie Sansone's Walk-n-Kick for my exercise today...and my leg was REALLY hurting during and after. Clear down into the ankle/foot. Dang it.

No comments:

Post a Comment