Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 8 - 1st Weigh-in - WOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!


First weigh in since I "renewbified" on Jan 1 and got serious again with a healthy lifestyle! AND I WAS DOWN 8.6 POUNDS! I will TAKE it! I didn't track every single thing last Sunday (had a mini-binge) or on Friday (Happy Hour), but I *did* get up every single weekday and go to the gym for 60 minutes of cardio and I DID eat really healthy. All in all, it was a FABULOUS and successful week!

Today it was such a beautiful day here that husband and I took our dog out to the Chehalis Western Trail, an old railroad right-a-way that is now a very long and very popular walking/riding trail. It was a brisk one...no sauntering with 75 lbs of Bernese Mountain Dog on the other end of the leash!

My ankle (on my GOOD leg no less) was pretty darn sore by the time we finished. But I got in 60 minutes of brisk walking and I feel fine now.

I just couldn't believe all the piles of dog poop. Including the one husband stepped into. In spite of signs and available poo-bags. I really REALLY hate people who don't clean up after their dogs.

Husband carried a bag of poo for over a mile then we put it in the trunk until we got to a garbage can.

No comments:

Post a Comment