Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 14 - Day of Rest

Today is my "Day of Rest". I didn't go to the gym or do much of anything else, just letting my body just rest and restore. Wait, I did run about 50 feet in the rain - dashing to my car. And it didn't kill me or even make me breathe hard!

My leg hasn't been bothering me today at all either, so I know that this is good.

Plus since I weigh in tomorrow morning, I don't want to do any exercising or weight training that could cause my body to hang on to a single extra ounce.

Weigh-in tomorrow. *gulp* I've exercised a LOT this week, and been doing pretty good on my diet...logging everything and that's the key right there. So I hope that I'll see a good number. But if not, oh well, I will next week!
I can't help but be anxious though...

No comments:

Post a Comment