Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 22 - Snowbound and Unwired


Well, I missed days 19 through 21 because of not having any internet at home! We got our power back (was off for about 55 hours), but we still have no internet, cable, cell phone or land line. I guess it could be much, much worse, but I am having serious withdrawal issues with not having internet or even phone at home!

I've spent at least 6 hours at Starbucks today, getting my online fix. That's kind of pathetic. I guess I won't chastise my kids again for being addicted to their technology. LOL!

I also gained 4.4 pounds this week. People have said I have a good excuse, having been snowed in and all...but it wasn't a reason, it was an excuse that I exploited to the max. I didn't exercise and I could've...shoveling snow if nothing else! I ate without a single thought to tracking or moderating. It was something I could have controlled and triumphed over and I chose not to.

So today I've wiped the slate yet again and I am going to have an AWESOME week. My leg has been really hurting, and I missed a week of PT, but I am not going to let that hold me back. I AM GOING TO HAVE A POWERFUL AND ON PLAN WEEK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment